Everyone loves a great deal from time to time. If you have a promotion code to apply, you can do this in your Shopping Basket or in the Checkout process. The below steps explain how to go about this:
- When you have finished adding your products to the basket at the bottom of your basket under the pay now buttons you can add your coupon code there.
- You will notice a green bar at the top of the Checkout “Do you have a promo code?”, click this and enter the code exactly as it is displayed or given to you, without any spaces. We recommend you copy and paste the code.
- Once you’ve entered the code, click on ‘Apply Code’ and it will add the code to your order. When the code has been applied to your order, you’ll see the promo value and the updated total in your order summary.
My promo code isn’t working?
If you find that your promo code isn’t working then please be aware of the following:
- You can only use one discount/promo code per order. This applies to our free delivery codes too.
- Promo codes may not work on products that are already heavily discounted.
- Discount/promo codes cannot be used for gift vouchers, when paying for any delivery charges unless you are given a specific free shipping code.
- As our discount/promo codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any promo codes. Promo codes may only be valid for certain items and the majority of codes will have an expiry date. You should be able to find the terms and conditions in the same place you found the code whether it be through an email or on our website.
- If you’ve received the code in an email from HappyLola then the code may also be locked to that email address or customer account. Make sure you’re trying to use the code using your HappyLola account that has the same email address as we sent the code to.
If your code is still not working after checking all of the above, please submit a request to our support team.