NutriSol Health Royal Jelly 500mg 60 Capsules
- Secreted from the top of a honeybee?s head, the bees use royal jelly to feed the larvae and the adult queen bees.?Indeed it?s the only food that the queen bees eat and it makes them grow much larger than normal bees. But that?s not all. Royal Jelly can extend a queen bee?s life span by as much as 20 times that of a normal bee.
- Royal jelly contains a rich variety of nutrients. They include: trace minerals, amino acids (of note is royalactin protein) and enzymes. In addition this special bee secretion contains monosaccharides and fatty?acids ? one of which is 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) commonly referred to as ?queen bee? acid.
- Each capsule provides Royal jelly extract standardised to deliver min 10% of 10-HDA.
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification. Only the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form are used.
- Packed in flat bottles for easy storage and delivery. No need to wait in for deliveries as the slim bottles will fit through any letterbox.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Royal Jelly Lyophilised 3.5:1, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vegetable HPMC capsule.
Take one to two capsules daily with a meal or as directed by medical advisor.
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
Any medical claims made on any other website about our products are not the views, opinions or claims made by NutriSol Health and are only the opinion of the author or reseller.